Summit Innovations is looking for an experienced Logistics Coordinator to join our Melbourne Head Office team on a full time basis.
Summit Innovations has a team of impressive professionals from the electronics, communication and computer industries. Our strategy is to provide superior service to our customers, with a clear focus on delivering specialised design installations and services across an innovative and world leading product range.
We are seeking an experienced Logistics Coordinator to support the Operations group function. Reporting to the Logistics Manager, main duties will include coordinating logistics, production, purchasing and shipping.
Key responsibilities include:
- Check off and receipt incoming goods
- Label and put away stock
- Ensure stock rotation
- Review stock weekly and order as required
- Follow up outstanding P.O.’s weekly
- Pick kits and ship to installers globally
- Manage returns
- Liaise with suppliers and expedite orders
- Product manufacturing (assembly & testing) as required
- Perform weekly inventory cycle counts
- Attend to Accounts, receipting and internal enquiries
- Maintain a clean, neat and functional warehouse
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Prior experience in similar role
- Electronics industry experience is desirable
- Experience using an ERP system. Sage ERP Inventory (or Salesforce) pref.
- Excellent attention to detail – accurate and thorough
- Time management skills – sense of urgency and ability to prioritise and manage time
- Professional written and oral communication skills imperative to engage with Australian and global contacts
- Trustworthy with high level of commitment.
We offer a professional working environment, with dedicated team members and clients who are continually striving to be the best. If you meet our requirements, and would love to work locally at Braeside, then please submit your application ASAP!
To learn more about us, please check out our website and our social media accounts.
For full details and to apply, please click here.
If you have any questions relating to the role, please contact us.