This month’s Time Out feature is 2-Minute Trivia! Take a few minutes out of your day to answer these questions:
- What character is the most frequently portrayed character in the history of horror movies?
- How long does it take for the Earth to spin once on its axis?
- What type of glands do pigs not have and so must wallow in mud to beat the heat?
- Charles de Gaulle was President of which European country?
- In the original Jackson family line up, how many brothers were there?
- On which street was the New York Stock Exchange established?
- What was it that turned Peter Parker into the Spiderman?
- What is the third major Balearic Island with Majorca and Minorca?
- The Sheffield Shield is competed for in which sport?
- How many tentacles does a squid have?
Now that you’re done, click on this link – trivia answers – to find out if you got them right. Good luck!