This months’ Time Out feature is full of fun riddles to get your mind working!
Take a few minutes out of your day to figure these out, then click on this link – Time Out Answers – to find out if you got them right.
- It is a 5 letter word if you take away the first letter it is something you get from the sun if you remove the second letter you will get something to eat, if you remove the third letter you get a word you use in pointing at and if you remove the fourth letter you get something to drink. What is it?
2. Can a man legally marry his widow’s sister in the state of VIC?
3. You live in a one-story house made entirely of redwood. What colour would the stairs be?
4. Mr. and Mrs. Mustard have six daughters and each daughter has one brother. How many people are in the Mustard family?
5. What has six faces, but does not wear makeup, has twenty-one eyes, but cannot see? What is it?
6. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him underwater for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?