Admin – Accounts – Service Co-ordinator
Work with TOP team at BRAESIDE
(26kms South-East of Melbourne)
^^Covid-19 Safe Environment^^
Summit Innovations is an “essential service” Australian company which is the world leader in drive-thru timing systems and solutions for the Quick Serve Restaurant (QSR) industry.
This is a new opportunity for an experienced Admin – Accounts /Service Co-ordinator with excellent communication skills and high level of numeric accuracy to join our team.
Microsoft Office 365: Word, Excel
CRM software experience – preferably with SAGE300 CRM Manager VM module, as well as Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- National Administrative duties including receiving incoming calls
- NSW, ACT, W.A., S.A. Service and Projects Co-ordination
- VIC/Tas Project co-ordination
- Monthly – Accounts (Credit Card Recon/Staff Reimbursement)
- Domestic Cloud-based software Subscriptions
- Assist Other Administration, AP/AR and accounts team
- Entry of invoices to customer portals e.g. Ramp
– Answering incoming telephone calls for all states. Get to know our customers and stakeholders receiving and handling a variety of calls; which can include queries regarding electronic equipment repairs, ETA for tech attendance, basic troubleshooting of headset issues, following up on logged service tickets etc…
– Raising national service tickets as required
– Emailing service quotes for NSW/ACT and WA
– Raising onsite service jobs and supply orders for NSW/ACT and WA
– Closing off/invoicing completed onsite service jobs for NSW/ACT and WA including stock, techs hours and allocating supplier invoice costs (if any)
– Logging Install jobs for NSW/ACT and WA which includes invoicing initial deposit invoice upon confirmation of order
– Completing install jobs – allocating all stock, supplier invoices (if any) and tech hours then generating final/balance invoice
– Maintaining tracking sheet for all WA jobs
Software Subscription Admin
– Raising monthly renewal invoices for national subscriptions
– Updating new installations to monthly tracking sheet and monitoring Licence Only activations
– Liaising with customers to receive payment for overdue subscription invoices. Create Overdue notification, Advice of cancellation and suspending if/where necessary
– Recording payments and raising reminder for next renewal
– Emailing new Franchisees with information pack upon request (or when change of ownership)
– Organising suspension or re-activation of subscriptions as required
– Setting up new national customers and updating changes of ownership
– Updating ‘Ship-to Locations’
– Assisting with collections where required
– Reconcile all statements with receipts. Keying all expenses in AP. Linking any job related expenses to existing jobs
-Reconciling Staff Reimbursements claims and Credit Card expenses, including raising contra batches as requested
-Monthly Credit Card Statement email distribution
You can learn more about us on our social media or www.summitinnovations.com.au
…Do you have the skills to join our team??
If yes, then please apply NOW!!
Click here to learn more and apply now.