Summit Innovations is the world leader in design, installation and support of Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) Drive-Thru timing systems.
^^Covid-19 SAFE environment^^
We’re an essential service based in Girraween (30kms west of Sydney’s CBD).
We’re a unique Aussie company, ready to hire a Junior / Entry Level Installation & Service Technician to join our hi-tech team.
- Knowledge of basic electronics and core PC skills.
- You must be interested to learn everything about servicing and installation of technical systems for Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) Drive Thru Systems
- You must be well spoken, motivated and be a professional person with a logical approach to “on-the-fly” service repairs and solutions
- Comfortable liaising on site with Builders, Store Owners / Managers and Contractors
- Work to specified time allocations and complete all documentation accurately
- Willing to learn new skills, ask questions and participate in training (internal and on-site)
- Learn and adhere to Quality and OHS policies and procedures
- A motivated self-starter, trustworthy and able to work alone or in a team environment
- You need to be physically fit, strong and agile to work at customers’ sites to conduct new installation, upgrade or service projects
- Available to work overtime as required
- Electrical, Electronics or IT Systems qualifications an advantage.
- Must always be presentable in clean, neat work uniforms (provided)
- Australian driver’s license and appropriate work status eligibility
- Police checks conducted on all staff, prior to offer of employment
- We are a dedicated team operating in a Covid-19 SAFE workplace and strictly adhere to all requirements
Learn more about us on our social media and website: www.summitinnovations.com.au
DO YOU have the skills to join our team?
If yes, then please apply NOW!!
Click here to learn more and apply now.