Summit Innovations is the world leader in design, installation and support of Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) Drive-Thru timing systems.
We’re a unique Aussie company ready to hire an additional Installation & Service Technician to join our W.A. branch which is based in Kewdale.
- You must be experienced in the servicing and installation of technical systems – Eg. Security, CCTV, PA and possibly Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) Drive Thru Systems
- You must also have experience in basic electronics, core PC skills, basic networking functionality, wireless technologies, configuration of windows based operating systems, as well as a logical approach to “on-the-fly” service repairs and solutions
- The successful applicant will work closely with Builders, Store Owners / Managers / Contractors to ensure all planned works are carried out in timely manner, within budget, professionally and to highest quality
- Work to specified time allocations and complete all documentation accurately
Willing to learn new skills, ask questions and participate in training (internal and on-site)
- Learn and adhere to Quality and OHS policies and procedures
- You must be a self-starter, motivated and flexible to work either alone or in a team environment
- You must be physically fit and able to work on customers’ sites to conduct installation projects (e.g. concrete cutting/pulling cables through ceilings)
- Available to work overtime as required
- Electrical, Electronics or IT Systems tertiary qualifications required. OHS red card, security and ACA licenses will be advantageous
- Always be presentable in clean, neat, courteous and professional manner (work uniforms provided)
- Australian driver’s license and appropriate work status eligibility
- Police checks conducted on all staff, prior to offer of employment
We are a dedicated team operating in a Covid-19 SAFE workplace and strictly adhere to all requirements.
Click here to learn more and apply now.