Summit Innovations is the world leader in Drive-thru timing systems for Quick Service Restaurant (QSRs).
Braeside 26kms south-east of Melbourne and travel throughout Vic +
We’re a unique Aussie technology company with awesome customers like KFC, Hungry Jacks, GYG, Starbucks, McDonald’s and more!
Entry Level Junior I.T. Electronics & P.C.’s Technician
- Knowledge of basic electronics, PC skills and electronics essential
- Experience with cabling, trouble-shooting and use of multimeter is preferable
- Motivated and professional with a logical approach to “on-the-fly” service repairs and solutions
- Be well spoken and neatly presented (uniforms supplied) to work with our team and customers in Queensland and sometimes interstate too
- Comfortable liaising on site with Store Owners / Managers and Contractors
- Work to specified time allocations and complete documentation accurately
- Willing to learn new skills, ask questions and participate in training (internal and on-site)
- Learn and adhere to Quality and OHS policies and procedures
- You must be trustworthy and motivated to work either alone or in a team environment
- You need to be physically fit and strong, to work on customers’ sites to conduct installation projects
- Available to work overtime as required
- Electronics or IT Systems qualifications/training an advantage
- Australian driver’s license and appropriate work status eligibility
- Police checks conducted on all staff, prior to offer of employment
We are a dedicated team operating in a Covid-19 SAFE workplace and strictly adhere to all requirements
Learn more about us on our social media and website: www.summitinnovations.com.au
Are you obsessed with i.t., p.c.’s and electronics? Are you fit and strong to do some physical work during installations and enjoy driving to beautiful Victorian regional areas …and ready to learn from the best?
If yes, then please apply NOW!