Answers for September’s Time Out Trivia are:
- What character is the most frequently portrayed character in the history of horror movies? A: Count Dracula
- How long does it take for the Earth to spin once on its axis? A: One Day
- What type of glands do pigs not have and so must wallow in mud to beat the heat? A: Sweat glands.
- Charles de Gaulle was President of which European country? A: France.
- In the original Jackson family line up, how many brothers were there? A: Five.
- On which street was the New York Stock Exchange established? A: Wall Street.
- What was it that turned Peter Parker into the Spiderman? A: He’s bitten by a radioactive spider
- What is the third major Balearic Island with Majorca and Minorca? A: Ibiza
- The Sheffield Shield is competed for in which sport? A: Cricket
- How many tentacles does a squid have? A: Ten
Hope this little break has left you refreshed and ready to take on the rest of the day!